New Patient Center
Here you’ll find everything you need about Wisconsin Veterinary Orthopedics and how we can help you. We have online forms for everything related to our Holmen veterinarian clinic, and information, including a virtual office tour and what to expect in your visit.
Wisconsin Veterinary Orthopedics offers our patient form(s) online so you can complete it in the convenience of your own home or office.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
New Patient Registration Form – Required
This let’s us record our pet and owners into our management software so that we can effectively and efficiently provide the service you deserve!
Surgical Information Packet – Required
This let’s us know the history and current state of your pet’s health. What questions, concerns, goals, regarding wellness can we help you with? Let us know!
Member Wellness Registration Form – Optional
This form can be filled out to register for access to the member wellness section of our website. You can also sign up for our monthly newsletter to keep up on current health issues and news and events in our office. You can print it out and bring it in to our office or Click Here to register online! The online newsletter sign-up is also on the right. We look forward to making your experience with our office and website more interactive and rewarding!
Sign-up using the form or call us at 608-792-8184 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
|Saturday||By Appt.||By Appt.|
What To Expect
When you are looking for a veterinary care clinic you should be able to count on superior care and excellent service. We at Wisconsin Veterinary Orthopedics in Holmen WI have assembled an expert team of veterinary professionals to bring you the best possible healthcare for your pet. We have a state of the art veterinary facility which is clean, comfortable, and efficient. Call 608-792-8184 to schedule an appointment and we will find a time that is convenient for you.
Once a year, you should take your pet in for a check-up. This will include a full physical exam, and may include teeth and gum cleaning if needed. Dr. Mark Hein will check the health of your pet from head to tail, and you will be very happy you came to Wisconsin Veterinary Orthopedics for service.
Bring in any medical history you have of your pet when you come to our vet clinic. It’s best to keep a journal of your pet’s health throughout his or her life, including behavioral shifts. If you have something like this, share it with our team. If not, let us know everything that you think will be important. Dr. Hein can still work with whatever information you have.
In some circumstances, Dr. Hein will refer you to a specialist who has advanced expertise in areas such as internal medicine or surgery.
Wisconsin Veterinary Orthopedics is aware of the vast amount of information available on the internet. Our team has taken the time and evaluated the following sites. We trust the information the listed websites provide to you, our client, and member of our family.
American Animal Hospital Association
American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
American Kennel Club
American Veterinary Medical Association
Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
Center for Veterinary Medicine- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Wisconsin Veterinary Orthopedics understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .